CamelBak HAWG LR 20 Hydration Pack
The HAWG LR 20 is the largest mountain bike hydration pack from CamelBak. This baby holds 1000 cu. inches of cargo and with the 100 oz Lumbar designed Crux Reservoir, your weight rides low for better stability and balance. The genius Airfoil back panel ventilation system keeps the pack away from your body allowing air to flow freely, which in turn keeps you cool and comfortable. If you run in to bad weather, just deploy the built in rain cover and your pack and gear are protected. The Camelbak HAWG LR 20 is packed with features to keep you in top form out on the trail - all day. This redesigned model offers more tool storage and a magnetic tool trap that locks in to place so you can hydrate while keeping your eyes on the fast moving path ahead. You can hook your helmet to the pack and the additional pockets on the waist belt can hold your energy gel, smartphone and essentials. The grand daddy of all mountain bike packs offers the ultimate in storage and hydration - so what are you waiting for? The mountains are calling!
- The HAWG LR 20 features the 100 oz/ 3 L Crux Lumbar reservoir with Quick Link System
- 1037 cu. in. of storage for extra layers, spare tube, grub, smartphone, helmet, pump and more
- The pack weighs 2 lbs. 2 oz. empty
- The articulating pods of the NV back panel assures ultimate comfort and maxed out air flow
- And don't forget about the lifetime guarantee: CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it
The H.A.W.G. NV is by far our largest mountain bike pack -- after all, its initials stand for “Holds Alotta Water and Gear.” This pack definitely lives up to its name, with ample cargo capacity and 3 liters of hydration for all-day, all-weather rides. The redesigned version features a magnetic tube trap that lets your stow your drinking tube in one easy click.
CamelBak H.A.W...The H.A.W.G. NV is by far our largest mountain bike pack -- af...